Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wired.com pre-time stamping stories?

Okay, I just discovered an article on Wired.com's website, that is time stamped for 2 a.m. tomorrow morning. I found the pre-time stamped article at about 11:10 p.m. today.

Link to the article.
Here is a screenshot...


Is this something that is happening at other places? Hit me up, if you know of any other occasions that this has happened.
.......

This part was added at 11:41 p.m.....

I went back to Wired.com and found out that it is a Wired.com practice. It has been done on more than one article. I wonder if this is a general practice for Conde Nast Publishing or if this is just a Wired.com practice.

Another photo of pre-time stamping proof:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home