Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blogging about CPOY judging - Taking Requests

Surprising, I have had quite a few visitors that have been stopping by for updates on CPOY. The two locations that I have had the most visits from are Ohio and Kentucky.

Because, I can't blog through the whole competition this week, because of course work and a lack of a place to plug in my laptop, I am taking requests. If you are interested in a particular category's progress, post a comment, let me know and I will see if I can arrange to attend that judging.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger giraldo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/11/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger giraldo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/11/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger giraldo said...

hank you so much for posting during cpoy judging. That was so selfless and much appreciated. I know a lot of people here at WKU that went to your blog.

11/12/2007 2:21 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline Kazil said...

No prob. I looked into your project.... I didn't watch that particular one.

But, as I am sure you have seen on the CPOY website, there are podcasts that evaluate the project. I talked to Sally Morrow, one of the GTA's who organized CPOY this year, about where the multimedia podcast was. Sally said that there were some difficulties with the posting of some of the podcasts. I am wondering if this is the result of the problems they were having on occasion.

I will try to post something about what is going on, when I figure it out. In the upcoming week or two, I will also post a blog on recommendations for preparing entries specifically for CPOY.

11/12/2007 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home