Wednesday, November 07, 2007

CATEGORY: PORTRAIT (CPOY 62) Final

I haven't been able to get this data yet. From my understanding the judges stayed late today, and I wasn't able to catch up. There also has been some difficulties with the podcasting. I think the Portrait category was one that was effected by the podcasting troubles. This evening the judges did an extra session discussing the Feature section winners from yesterday, because of the problems. These comments were not the exact comments that the judges made during the judging.

This is all second or third hand information, so I wouldn't put a lot of weight into these updates.

I did hear the University of Missouri students took 1st, 2nd and 3rd some of the Sports Categories. Congrats Ben Reed and Tully! MU also took first for illustration.

I will probably not attend any judging on Wednesday, because there is a database I need to work on. I will try to post any info I get on finalists that may come my way. Here is a copy of the judging schedule.

Because of my person interests, I am going to try to attend Individual Video/Mixed Media Story or Essay. I am interested in this addition. I am also going to try to attend as much as I can on Friday, which is Individual Still/Audio Story or Essay and Interaction Multimedia Project.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home